Adarana 2 Scheme: This scheme is an important scheme launched for poor and backward class (BC) Category artisans of Andhra Pradesh. In this, modern tools will be provided to the beneficiary artisans.
The objective of this scheme is to increase the standard of living of poor artisans by generating additional income sources and increase productivity.
This scheme was earlier known as AP Adarana. The subsidy rate received was up to 70%.
Now this scheme is known as AP Adarana 2 in the current year 2020-21. In this scheme, the subsidy rate has been increased to 90%.
Which is very beneficial for the poor artisans of the state. Eligible candidates can register themselves in this scheme with the help of online portal adarana.ap.gov.in.
Today in this post, I will share all the important information related to this scheme of Andhra Pradesh. All the information about its benefits, purpose, how to apply, etc. will be obtained through this post.
About Adarana 2 Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
As you now know, this scheme is made available to the poor artisans of the state at the lowest subsidy rate of 90% of modern equipment. So that their standard of living can increase and production can also increase. So that the state can also prosper.
The total budget for this scheme is Rs 750 crore. Under this, 4.25 lakh beneficiaries will be provided modern equipment at cheap and subsidized rates.
As a result, production will increase and quality will improve.
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided with financial funds in the following three phases.
Rs. 30,000 / –
Rs. 20,000 / –
Rs. 10,000 / –
The subsidy rates in this will be 70%:20%:10% respectively.
Basic details of Adarana 2 Scheme
|Launch Year||April 2018|
|Launch By||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Object||Provide subsidized Modern Tool|
|Beneficiary||Poor (BC) Artisans|
Benefits of Adarana 2 Scheme
The list of many benefits of this scheme is explained in detail through the points below.
- Poor artisans will benefit.
- Modern equipment will be received.
- Low subsidy rates (90%).
- Quality will improve.
- Production will increase.
- Income will increase.
AP Adarana Scheme. The works of the poor artisans included in it, who will get benefits under this scheme, whose list is as follows.
|Tailoring||Dyeing||Stone cutting / Building construction|
|Oil pressing||Basketry||Hairdressing and Musical Band|
|Pottery||Stone carving||Laundry (washerman)|
|Earthworks||Toddy Tapping||attle and sheep rearing|
Eligibility & Criteria
The applicant should be under the eligibility and criteria given below to get the benefit of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age should be under 18 to 50 years.
- Artisans of the backward class (BC) category are needed.
- The applicant’s family should be of a poor family.
You must have some important documents for this plan.
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
Adarana 2 Scheme Incentives
Assistance funds will be received under this scheme according to the following steps.
The amount received in it will be provided mainly in three slabs.
In this way subsidy will be given in percentage as follows.
- 70% (Component)
- 20% (NBCFDC loan)
- 10% (Purchase of gadgets and modern equipment)
How to Apply Adarana 2 Scheme
- Visit the official website- adarna.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” tab
- Please enter the Mobile-Number
- Verify with your OTP
- After this, the registration page will open in front of you.
- Now give your related information on this page.
- After filling all the information, you click the submit button.
- In this way your registration process will be completed.
Check Application Status
- Visit official website adarna.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “Application Status” tab
- Please enter your registration number.
- Now you have to click on the option “Get Application details”.
- Details of the application will appear in front of you on your screen.
F&Q About Adarana 2 Scheme
Who can apply in this scheme?
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply to this scheme and fall under the category of Family and Artisans.
What is the Eligibility to get benefit in this?
In this scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided with modern equipment at subsidy rates up to 90%.
Which states citizens can avail benefits in this scheme?
The eligible families of this scheme are poor families of Andhra Pradesh state.
I hope you have got all the important information about Adarana 2 Scheme through this post.
How to apply in this scheme Know about the benefits and eligibility of this scheme. If there is no registration in this scheme, then register your registration in this scheme today.