AP Ration Card Status: Ration card is an important document that is a distribution of food items to poor families by the state government’s public supply department. With the help of the EPDS AP ration card, food items like rice and wheat are distributed by the government at low prices to the families.
It is issued by the Food Safety Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. You can apply for this card by the Andhra Pradesh government from the online portal epdsap.ap.gov.in or you can do both offline through the card.
In this post, you will get details about how to register your ration card, its eligibility, status, and important document e ration card.
AP Ration Card Online
Ration card ap is an important scheme launched by the government, it is the state government’s department of consumer affairs food & civil supplies, Andhra Pradesh. Through a public distribution system, food items of poor families are provided at subsidized rates.
This will make the life of the beneficiary of the state happy and happy.
Basic Details of epdsap.ap.gov.in Portal
|Scheme Name||AP Ration Card|
|Beneficial for||People of AP|
|Launch By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Department of||Consumer affairs food & civil supplies|
|Aim||Distribute of Ration card|
AP New Rice Card Criteria of Eligibility
To qualify for this card, the annual income of the family should be for rural and urban areas.
- The family member should not have a government job.
- Should be a citizen of the AP state.
- Power consumption should not exceed 300 units per month.
- There should not be a four-wheel (Taxi, Auto, Tractors, car, etc) vehicle.
- The family should not be a taxpayer of any kind.
- Families who have old and temporary cards can also follow the card.
- The beneficiary’s family should be poor and small.
Replacing process of AP Ration Card With Rice Card
If you have an old ration card then there is good news for you. Recently, from 1 February, the work of converting the old ration card to the new rice card has started. Recently 13385921 ration cards have been distributed by Sarkar.
Consumer Affairs Department, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh has informed the public system that under these new cards will be distributed to 14 lakh beneficiaries.
The new ap rice card beneficiary will be identified by Govt Worker through Door T Door service. After identification of the beneficiary, they will be provided with the YSR Rice Card.
How to Check Beneficiary List of AP Rice Card
The list of ration cards has been issued by the government. If you have applied for a new card or have applied for your new one after your card has been lost, then you should follow the procedure given below the selected beneficiary list.
- To check the ration card, you have to come to the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
- After the home page, you will see a list below.
- District Name
- Board Name
- Secretariat Name
- After that, you click the process button.
- You will see the list below.
How to Check AP Rice Card Status
Just follow some steps below in section.
- Visit official website
- Click “Public Reports section” on the menu bar
- Click on “Ration Card Status“
- Fill the required detail as a
- Ration card number
- Aadhar card
- Click the Submit button.
- Now your rice card will open on your computer screen.
Apply online Process of AP Ration Card
With the help of this portal like new services, you can register an AP ration card. Just follow the procedure given below, you can easily register from this portal and you can become eligible for this rice card.
- First of all, you came to the official site of the government.
- Or you can also use the Meeseva portal.
- You will get a generated ID to login to the portal.
- After login, you provide your basic information form.
- Attach all documents, press the submit button.
- You will get this reference number after submitting the form. Which you have to handle for the feature.
- In this way, your registration process is completed.
Process of Rice Card E KYC Online
- First of all visit the official site
- Click Online user Login
- After Login Fill some require detail
- Enter the family of head Aadhar number
- Fill captcha code
- Get E-KYC Button
- Now you will get OTP Code on registered Aadhaar number.
- After the process is complete, you can complete this process by filling all the relevant information.
- Your process is almost done.
Check Ration Card E KYC Status Online
If you check ration card e KYC status via online portal please follow me.
- Official site
- Click Status Check
- On the drop-down menu on “Pulse Servey“
- Enter Aadhar Card Number
- Click on Search Button
- The process is almost done.
How to Check AP Ration Card Application Status?
If you want to search about how to check AP ration card application status follow some steps, you will know about how it work process.
- Visit Official Site
- Click “Application Search” Option
- Enter your detail like-
- Ration Number
- Application Number
- Click On Submit Button
- Application Detail will appear on your screen.
AP Ration Card List 2021
If you want to see the ration card list, then follow some process given below. After this, you will be able to check the status of the ration card.
- Visit the official site of AP Government
- Click On “Ration Card List”
- You are able to see the next page.
- Enter the “Ration Number”
- Press Submit Button
- The process is Done.
Some More Services
- Filling A Complaint
- Grievance Status
- Transaction History
- Procedure to Search Ration Card
- Procedure to Print Ration Card
- Meeseva AP Ration Card
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number –
F&Q About AP Ration Card Online
Q.1 How can I check my AP ration card online 2021?
Ans. To know the status of the EPDS card, you have to follow some products.
1. Visit site
2. Click On Search Application
3. Enter Application
4. Click Submit Button
Q.2 What is AP ration card?
Ans. It is a document given by the state government to poor families. With the help of which you get subsidized food items from work.
Q.3 How can I get white ration card in AP?
Ans. To get white ration, you can easily get the ration card after visiting the official site and after being found eligible for some rules of the government.
Q.4 How can I update my old ration card?
Ans. If you have an old ration card, then the old card will be converted into rice card from February 1, 2021, by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. All you have to do is apply for it on the online portal.
Q.5 Who is eligible for ration card?
Ans. Families who are poor and small are eligible for this card. Which is not in any government job. Not a taxpayer. Gives a card to such a family.
Q.6 What is white ration card?
Ans. White ration card is given to families living above the poverty line. These beneficiaries are desired by the facility found in the BPL card.
Q.7 What is pink ration card in AP?
Ans. A pink ration card is also known as the BPL card. In this, the ration is provided to the families at subsidized rates.
Q.8 Can a person have 2 ration cards?
Ans. Never! Only one ration card is given to a family member. It is discarded if there are two cards.
Q.9 Is digital ration card mandatory?
Ans. By the way, you need an offline card. You do not have to have a digital ration card.
Q.10 How can I transfer my ration card in AP?
Ans. To transfer your ration card to AP, you will have to contact your Kshetra Panchayat or Tehsil office.
Now you will know about the help of this post about the AP Ration Card online portal. How to check the registration in it. How to track your status and what should be the eligibility to get the rice card. Now you will know with the help of this post.
But I want to tell you that this AP government is not an official website. Our aim is to give you information about the latest government scheme and its working method. For more information, you can visit the official website.
I hope the necessary information would have been received from the help of the post.