Bhoomi Karnataka: As we all know that from today, the Government of India is giving a big boost to the Digital India project. In this direction, the Government of Karnataka has promoted this Scheme by starting land-related work online. In this post, we will learn about Bhoomi Karnataka, online land record RTC and Pahani report.
At this point, we will learn about step by step online Karnataka process. So that you can know this process very well.
In below section giving important guide of Bhoomi Karnataka RTC.
Read Also- National ScholarShip Portal (NSP)
- Bhoomi Online Karnataka Land Records
- Main Benefits of Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records
- Online Portal Services Of Bhoomi Karnataka
- Bhoomi Karnataka App Download
- Registration Process of Bhoomi Karnataka Portal 2020
- Bhoomi Karnataka Helpline
- F&Q About Bhoomi Karnataka RTC
Bhoomi Online Karnataka Land Records
This is a welfare scheme launched for land record management, it was launched in 2000 under the Land Revenue Department of Karnataka Government.
Can own or obtain RTC ownership in one of the many land offices set up in over 6,000 Gram panchayats, more than 175 taluks in the state.
The main objective of this scheme is to make land related works digital online. Through which residents of Karnataka state can easily check their land records through online mode.
With the help of this scheme, you can collect and withdraw your document across the state.
For more basic detail available in below table section.
Basic Detail About of Bhoomi RTC
|Scheme Name||Bhoomi RTC|
|Beneficiaries Place||Karnataka residents|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Karnataka|
|Objective||Digitalization Of Land Records|
Main Benefits of Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records
The main objectives of this scheme are to check the status of land records through the online process. With this system, citizens of Karnataka State can check the status of their land.
You will not have to go to the government to check the status. The land portal has proved to be a convenient way for farmers to avail of documents and records related to land over the years. yeh, the scheme is an important scheme for farmers.
Main key points of befits of this scheme.
- Copy of land Record
- Copy of RTC & Plot Numbers
- Mutation Requests
- Land Dispute Documents
- Easy Support Systems
Bhoomi Karnataka Fees Details
If you do not have internet facility in your mobile then you will have to pay by going to the Kiosk system recognized by the state of Karnataka. The details of which are told through the table below.
|Document Type||Fees Amount|
|Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (RTC)||Rs.10|
Online Portal Services Of Bhoomi Karnataka
If you are a citizen of Karnataka state, then you can get a list of some of your following services by visiting the official website of Bhoomi RTC. You can avail of these services by choosing your essential services.
- Citizen Login
- XML verification of RTC
- Register of Dispute Cases
- List of New Taluks
- RTC Information
- Revenue Maps
- Mutation Status
- Mutation Extract
- Registration of citizen
- Kodagu Disaster Rescue
- i-Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (i-RTC)
- Mutation Register
Bhoomi Karnataka App Download
If you are an Android user, Bhoomi (Karnataka) Mobile can take the help of its services with the help of its mobile app directly. For more information, you can download its mobile app from the Play Store.
Registration Process of Bhoomi Karnataka Portal
If you have also registered for Bhoomi Karnataka and you want to know this process, then with the help of the below given process, you can easily complete the registration process.
Follow Just Setp By Step Process
- Visit Official website of Bhoomi Karnataka
- Click the Login Button
- Click Create Account
- Fill the detail Yourself
- Verify the Captcha
- Submit the Singh up Button.
- Citizen may register their AADHAR Number and mobile number to get SMS alerts about mutations on Agricultural land
- Type the Aaadhar Number, Name ( as in RTC)
- Mobile Number
- Click in Generate OTP
- Now you will get OTP number to your registered mobile number,
- Type the same and click on Verify button
- After successful verification, type farmer details as Father name
- Upload any one of ID proof document
- Click Next button
- Type the land details such as select district, taluk, hobli, and village
- Type the survey number and Captch number
- Click in Add button to add the survey number
RTC Online Checking Via Bhoomi
If you check out your RTC Document via Online Bhoomi Karnataka Scheme, Please follow steps for checking the details of RTC.
- Got to login page
- Click the View “REC” & “MR” Report
- Fill the information & Click o go next page
- Click the “Fetch Detail” Button
- Lend Information will be displayed.
Get I-RTC Online in Bhoomi Portal
If you get I-RTC Bhoomi portal follow some steps.
- Visit official website
- Click on I-RTC
- You will be Redirected for “I-Wallet Services” User ID, Password, Captcha code
- Click the Login
- Choose Year option
- Select Following -District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number.
- Click Fetch Detail.
- The process is Done…
Check Extracting Mutation Report & Ststus Online
To get the Extracting Mutation Report and status Online , you can easily find this report keeping in mind the following steps. Follow the procedure given below.
- Go to the official website
- Click on View “RTC” & “MR”
- Select “Mutation Report” (MR)
- Select the following-
- Survey Number.
- Click The Fetch Detail Button.
- The Reports will be displayed.
Revenue Maps Online
If you want to very simple process to find revenue maps online of Karnataka state, follow some important process for find revenue maps.
Follow these steps.
- First of all, go to the official website of (Bhoomi)
- Click on Revenue Maps
- Select Some Following information
- Survey Number.
- After filling detail then click the Search Button
- Click the get PDF Icon
- Finally, you will see the revenue map os your land.
Bhoomi Dispute Case Report
Just like other reports land is easy to get from Karnataka, similarly, Bhoomi Dispute Case Report is also available through easy steps.
Follow the given procedure below.
- First of all Visit Official website of Bhoomi
- Select the Bhoomi Dispute Case Reports
- Fill Some Detail like-
- Survey Number
- Click The Fetch Button
- Bhoomi Dispute Case Reports is now in front of you.
Bhoomi Karnataka Helpline
Owned, hosted and maintained by
Special Secretary (Bhoomi)
Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka
S.S.L.R Building, K.R.Circle, Bangalore – 560001
Email : [email protected]
Helpline Number- 080-2211-3256
F&Q About Bhoomi Karnataka RTC
What is Bhoomi RTC?
Bhoomi Karnataka is an online land management system under which you can check your status online. Under this comes RTC stands for Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop Information.
Its called RTC/Pahanai.
How can I check my land details in Karnataka?
Simply go to the official site of Bhoomi and Fill Some Detail As a requirement by the site. after filling sone detail and then submit button. Finally you able to check your land detail.
How can I get pahani online in Karnataka?
Get Follow These Steps.
1. Visit Official Site
2. Fill Naccessory Detail like District, Taluk, Hobli, Village and Survey Number.
3. Finally Click Fetch Detail.
What is RTC in Karnataka?
RTC means is stands for Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crop Information. RTC / Pahani contains detailed information on land farming.
Details of some services available in the Bhoomi portal.
Type of land
Area of measurement
Agricultural, commercial, non-agricultural residential flood area
Nature of possession of the Land
Liabilities (Bank Loans)
Crops are grown
Where can I get RTC in Bangalore?
For Visit Official website- visit www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in
Can RTC go online?
What is Revenue Map?
Check Detail –https://www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service3/
How can I check my Land record online in Karnataka?
Simpaly Visit Official webite and follow some process step by step.
Finally, Guys, I have provided some important detail of Bhoomi Karnataka. In this post, I thought you will be educated about this online procedure.
if you have Karnataka citizens, then this online website is mostly important Especially ( Farmer).
This post are amezing conteint. Thaks for givng info.
I am not able to access my property details through your website from outside India.
Please Visit Official Website