Kalia Yojana List Odisha 2020: The scheme was launched by Odisha State Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. This scheme is an important scheme initiated by the farmers of the state.
All farmers can know through the online web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in of the final list under Bhai Yojana.
And how to apply in this scheme. How to check the District & Village Wise list. Everyone will know important information.
In this post you will get all the important information related to this scheme like Kalia yojana online to apply, Odisha name list, helpline number, 3rd list, bank list, reject list, latest news, Kalia yojana We will know the form pdf, etc. in the database.
- About Odisha Kalia Yojna List 2020
- Check District, Village, Block & panchayat Wise KALIA Yojana List 2020
- Procedure KALIA Scheme Grievance Application
- Check Grievance Application Status
- Contact Helpline Number
- F&Q About Kalia Yojana List
About Odisha Kalia Yojna List 2020
The scheme was launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of Odisha State on 21 December 2018, as a welfare scheme in the interest of farmers.
The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state.
The Odisha government has announced a total budget of Rs 3195 crore for the Kalia scheme. So far 43 lakh beneficiaries have been supported under this scheme.
Under the Kalia scheme, the State Government will provide an assistance amount of Rs.10000 / –. In this, financial assistance of Rs. 4000 / – by the State and Rs. 4000 / – by the Central Government will be provided.
Basic details of Kalia Yojana
|Name||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme|
|Launch By||CM Of Odisha State|
|Year||21 December 2018|
|Beneficiry||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
Main Objective of Kalia Yojana
The scheme provides a total of 5 types of financial assistance to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers in Odisha states. These five features of this scheme are described below.
- Interest-Free Crop Loan – Now all crop loans up to Rs 50000 at zero interest or interest-free.
- Life insurance cover – Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover Rs. 2 lakh to 57 lakh houses of cultivators and landless agriculture. worker.
- Assistance for farming – Rs. In Rabi and Kharif seasons, there are 30 lakh small and marginal farmer families per 10000 families.
- Assistance for Livelihood – Rs. 12500 to 10 lakh landless agricultural houses for livelihood activities.
- Financial Assistance – Rs. 10,000 per year to 10 lakh unsecured agricultural households and landless laborers.
Befits of Kalia Yojna List 2020
There are many benefits of this scheme, but through some key points, you have been told below.
- There will be development in the agriculture sector.
- The income of farmers will increase.
- The scheme will provide financial support
- Serve them better chances of survival.
- The total cost of the project is 10,000 crores.
- It is a better option than a debt waiver scheme.
- This scheme will increase the confidence of farmers in the state
- Will improve the poverty level of 92% small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state
Eligibility Criteria of Kalia Scheme 2020
In order to avail the welfare scheme of Odisha state, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have some necessary documents.
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Identity Proof
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Agricultural land papers
- You must be a native of the state
Check District, Village, Block & panchayat Wise KALIA Yojana List 2020
According to District & Village, you can easily check the final list of the beneficiary in this scheme. You can know easily by just following the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the Kalia portal of Odisha state.
- After coming to the home page, you click on the “Beneficiary List” option in the menu bar.
- On this page, you will find your District, Block / ULB, G.P. Select and click on the view option.
- You can click the pdf link given below and you can download it after filling the captcha.
- In this list, you can see the information you have selected like Kalia ID, village name, your name, father/husband name, and gender.
Procedure KALIA Scheme Grievance Application
Just follow some steps by step process.
- Visit the official website of Kalia.
- Click on “online Grievance Application form“
- Read instructions carefully then click to proceed.
- Click to yes “Do you want to file a Grievance ?”
- Enter Aadhar Card Detail and click to submit button.
- A token number will seem on your display.
- In this way, the Grievance Application process will be completed.
Check Grievance Application Status
To check your status, you have to follow the procedure so that it can be done.
- Visit Website.
- Click on “Online Grievance Application form“
- Click “Track your application” Button“.
- Enter the necessary details and click to proceed button.
- In this way, you can check your status.
Contact Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
F&Q About Kalia Yojana List
How to check kalia yojana list?
By following the procedure discussed in this post or
Kalia portal> Beneficiary List> District, Block / ULB, G.P. Select and click.
Who can apply Kalia Yojana?
Under this scheme agricultural household, landless agricultural laborers and sharecroppers, whose annual income is less than Rs.10,000 / -. Can apply
What is the Latest budget of the Kalia Yojana scheme 2020-21?
The total budget of the Kalia scheme is Rs 5,611 crore.
How can I add my name to Kalia Yojana?
After visiting all the instructions after visiting the official website, you can add your name through registration.
What is KALIA Scheme?
Yojana is an important scheme launched to reduce the poverty of Odisha farmers. For means “Crude aid for livelihood and income promotion”.
I hope you will be about the welfare of Odisha state Kalia Yojana List 2020 through this post.
And as well as how to apply online form, status, name check, you will also be able to know through this post.
If you want to get more information other than this post, you can visit the official website(www.kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in).