Karnataka Ration Card List: Today in this post, we will get to know about the ration card issued by the Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Karnataka.
This important scheme of the state government by which food will be provided to the poor families of the states at low rates by the government. Today we will know about the Karnataka Ration Card, how is it applied?
Now you can know below the poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries name in your ration card with the help of an online website that has been issued by the PDS department.
And you will know the details of the material found in this card and all the information related to this card in full detail.
- About Karnataka Ration Card List Online
- Which Types Of Karnataka Ration Card?
- Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Ration Card
- Important Documents Required
- Online Process of Apply Karnataka Ration Card
- Check Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
- Check Karnataka Ration Card List via Online
- Helpline Number of Karnataka Ration Card
- F&Q About Karnataka Ration Card List
About Karnataka Ration Card List Online
A ration card is an important document for the poor living in Indian country, which ensures that the card holders can purchase low price grains from government recognized ration stores.
Due to which they get much more benefit. An online portal has been set up by the Ministry of Food and Supplies to manage all these activities in the state of Karnataka.
Four different ration cards are provided in the state of Karnataka as per the criteria.
You can apply online for Karnataka E-Ration Card through ahara.kar.nic.in the online portal. Various services of this portal like ration card update, application status check, ration card details, link to link with Aadhar card, and district wise information are available.
If you want to get more information related to the Karnataka Ration Card list Scheme, then continue this post.
Basic Detail of Karnataka Ration Card (List)
|Name||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Issued By||Karnataka State|
|Department of||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs|
|Types Of Cards||4 (PHH, NPHH, AY, AAY)|
Benefit Of The Karnataka Ration Card
Karnataka Ration distributes cards to all such poor sections of the state who are unable to make a living according to their family status. This gives them the entitlement to get a lower price from the government-selected ration store.
So that their lives can be made happier. And the progress of the state. Thus the ration card plays an important role for the helpless people.
Which Types Of Karnataka Ration Card?
The following four types of ration cards are provided to the people of Karnataka state according to the family’s status. The amount of ration available with the help of all these cards varies.
PHH- Priority House Hold Ration Card
This ration card is issued to rural residents who have low annual income. Such people are provided food items at discounted rates for the party month.
This card is divided into 2 other subgroups. In this, rice will be made available at the rate of Rs. 3 per kg of rice and Rs. 2 per kg of wheat and Rs. 1 per kg.
AAY-Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
In the Annapurna Yojana Ration Card, a beneficiary whose age is above 65 years is selected. The Government of Karnataka distributes 10 kg of food grains to such people.
AY- Annapurna Yojana Ration Card
Such families are selected under the Annapurna Yojana Ration Card. Households whose monthly income is less than Rs 15,000 / -.
Such families are provided with cheaper food items than other cardholders. These families are provided Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat.
NPHH- Non-Priority Categories
These rations are issued to families whose annual income is constant. And they are financially competent. These RC holders do not get entitlement like other people.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Ration Card
To apply for a new ration card in the state of Karnataka, you should follow the eligibility and criteria given below.
- The applicant must be resident of Karnataka State.
- There should be no other ration card.
- Families should be under the poverty line.
- Monthly income should be Rs.15,000 / -.
- No family members should have a government job.
Important Documents Required
To implement this card, it is very important to have the below-given document.
- Address proof
- Head of the family age certificate
- Identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhar card, etc.
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number & Email address
- Self-Declaration and Certificate
Online Process of Apply Karnataka Ration Card
If you are eligible to get this card as per the information given above, then follow the procedure given below.
You can easily get the eligibility of this card by following the following steps to apply for Karnataka Ration Card online.
- Visit the Official website.
- Click on the Menu bar “e-services” tab.
- Click on the “New Ration card” button.
- Select “New Ration Card Request“.
- Select Type’s Ration Card.
- Enter Aadhaar Number & Verify with Registered Mobile number.
- Enter OTP.
- After Sucess the verification process, Your Aadhaar info will seem on Screen.
- Generate your application number & click on ADD Button.
- your application form ready to fill.
- Fill up some require details.
- Save details
- Keep your application Number Generated for featured references.
Your ration card will be issued on the online portal if you are eligible to submit the application within 15 days. You can collect 100 Rupees against your ration card by paying Rs.
Check Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
Just Follow Step by Step process after complete steps you will be able to see Karnataka Ration Card Status via online.
- Go to Official Website of Karnataka Govt
- Click “e-status” link
- Click “Status of new/defending rations” tab
- Choose your respective options
- Click on “Ration card of status” tab
- Select the Verification mode of (application number & Aadhaar number).
- Enter your related details.
- After the Complete process, you will see the status on your screen.
Check Karnataka Ration Card List via Online
To see the Karnataka Ration Card list, you can easily view the list by following the procedure given below.
- Visit Official Site
- Click “e-Services” Tab
- Click “e-Ration card” Tab
- Click the “Village List” tab
- Select Following-
- Gram Panchayat
- Click the “Go” button
- The result will be displayed
Also, Search here-
- How to Make Amendment Request Online?
- Check FPS wise RC
Helpline Number of Karnataka Ration Card
If you have any other kind of question, you can contact the concerned officers with the help of the helpline number given below.
Phone No.- 1967 or 1800-425-9339
Address– Food, Civil Supplied & Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Legal Metrology, Evolution Soudha, Bangalore- 560001
F&Q About Karnataka Ration Card List
How many ration cards are there in Karnataka?
There are four types of ration cards available in Karnataka. (NPHH, AY, AAY, PHH)
How can I check my ration card details in Karnataka?
For this, you can know the details of your ration card after visiting the official website by following the procedure mentioned in this post.
How can I get BPL card in Karnataka?
For this, you can get the BPL card by submitting all the documents by visiting the Karnataka website. If you are found eligible for this card, then you will get your name on this list.
How can I download Karnataka ration card?
By going to the official site, you will be able to see the status of your card by entering your application number. And by paying 100 rupees, you can print a copy of it.
Who is eligible for BPL ration card in Karnataka?
The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State.
There should be no other ration card.
Families should be under the poverty line.
Monthly income should be Rs.15,000 / -.
No family members should have a government job
Now the complete information about Karnataka Ration Card List 2020 will be available through this post. In this post, how to check the status, how to check the list, and how to apply, you must have known about all Karnataka Ration Card through this post.
For more information, visit the official website.