National Scholarship Portal 2023 is on the online portal of an under Indian government Which was launched by the launch ministry of electronic information technology. The main objective of this portal is to provide scholarships to students belonging to various categories SC/ST/OBC which can be successful.
Students registering online with this scheme are eligible and the selected candidates can avail of this scholarship by registering online as per the appropriate criteria.
This program comes under the Digital India project. In this scheme, meritorious students get the main help in learning. With the help of this scholarship, there is some relief from the financials of the students.
This scheme is for the Central Government State Government.
And offers scholarships to other firms (UGC). Under this scheme, every year, 125 lakh applications are received every year, out of which 105 lakh foam is approved by the National Scholarship Portal of India.
- Know About National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- National Scholarship Portal Scheme (NSP) 2020
- Check Eligibility Process of NSP
- Registration Process Of National Scholarship Portal
- F & Q Of National Scholarship Portal Scheme 2020
- Contact Detail Of NSP
Know About National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Like I have given information related to this, what is this portal. The table below gives you detailed info that you can see.
|Portal Name||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launch By||Electronic Information Technology|
|Launch Year||19 Aug 2016|
|Under Ministry||Indian Govt|
Benefits Of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
In addition to the scholarship incentive, the students of this scheme have other benefits like All information is available to the student on the same portal, it is easy to apply in it, there is no chance of the form being lean in it. It is displayed in this, you get updated information and you get help support flowing in it.
- All information in one Portal
- Easy Process
- No Duplicate
- Up to date data available
- Help Desk System
Main Objective Of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to distribute students at the right time to all eligible students. This scholarship program can be made as easy as possible. And all scholarship plans can be operated from a single platform. And the main purpose of this program is to prevent duplicate data.
- Easy process
- No Duplicate Document
- Time Management process
- One Portal Plan
National Scholarship Portal Scheme (NSP) 2023
This scheme is for all students, under this scheme all students such as Ph.D. students or all those students who are eligible for the scholarship. You can take advantage of this portal. This scheme is divided into the following three categories.
- Central Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Schemes
NSP Central Schemes
There are many departments under the Government of India under which this institution runs a scholarship scheme to pursue educational scholars without any financial pressure. Among the trained providers (MOMA, DEPwD, MSJE, MLE, etc.).
This institution can apply for all those who are under the central and state institutions. See detailed information below.
|1. Ministry of Minority Affairs|
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
|2. Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities |
Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
|3. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
|4. Ministry of Labour & Employment|
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
|5. Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
|6. Department of School Education & Literacy|
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
|7. Department of Higher Education|
CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
|8. WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
|9. RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
NSP University Grants Commission (UGC)
University Grants Commission (UGC) It is under the Indian Government function (MHRD). This is a scheme for a college-level student. Detailed information about this scheme is given below.
|1. University Grants Commission – MHRD|
ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region
PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD
PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS(Ist and IInd RANK HOLDERS)
PG SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC ST STUDENTS FOR PURSUING PROFESSIONAL COURSES
State Level NSP Scheme 2023
This is a scheme under the Central Government, under this scheme comes the organization of the State Government, whose list is given below.
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF THOSE ENGAGED IN OCCUPATIONS INVOLVING CLEANING AND PRONE TO HEALTH HAZARDS – ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS –ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS –ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X-CHANDIGARH
- BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR
- ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP –BIHAR
- SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC)(SECONDARY EDUCATION)-TRIPURA
- PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC). – TRIPURA
- NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
- PRE MATRIC SC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD –TRIPURA
- PRE MATRIC SC (CLASS IX AND X)-TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP(PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – KARNATAKA
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS-KARNATAKA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO SC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MAHARISHI BALMIKI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM(IRDP)-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- KALPANA CHAWLA CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students (For Class IX and X)-Manipur
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST students-Manipur
Check Eligibility Process of NSP
As such there are special criteria under which only the candidates get the benefit of any scheme. The National Scholarship Portal also has some eligibility criteria, which are required to be fulfilled.
Candidates Should Be..
- Visit the official site of NSP
- Go to Services Options
- Click Scheme eligibility & enter
- Fill some important detail
5.after fillup, the information then go check eligibility
Important Document For NSP Process
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account Passbook & IFSC.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Passport Size Photograph
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
Registration Process Of National Scholarship Portal
Just follow some important step by step guide
- Go to the official site of NSP
- Go to click New Registration
- Read information & go click
- Enter some requirement detail as Mobile no, Email id, etc.
- Fill Captcha & click registration
- Next Step is login throw registration id
- Click Application Icon
- Fill Ask Some Detail
- Save & Continue next page
- Upload document
- Click Submission
- Your application is submitted
Apply Through App
Keeping in mind the new technology, the Indian government launched the mobile app of NSP. With the help of this app, you can easily fill the online form and check your status.
If you UMANG App that you do it, then this app option is available. With the help of which NSP can be accessed.
Renewal Process Of NSP
Follow just step you Easy renew your form.
- Go to Website of NSP
- Click the login
- Enter id password, captcha
- Click login & apply for the renewal application
You can search for some of the following Services by visiting its official website, for this, you just have to go to the official website of the National Scholarship.
Go to official website go for Services
- NSP 2.0 User Manual
- List of Ministry Co-ordinators
- Scheme wise state nodal officers
- Know your AISHE Code
- Get AISHE Code for you institute
- List of application processed for scholarships
- Search Nodal Officer detail
- District nodal officers detail list
- institute operational manual
F & Q Of National Scholarship Portal Scheme 2023
Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
All those students who are eligible according to the guideline of this scheme are eligible for the scholarship for such students scholarship.
How can I apply online for scholarship?
Please visit Official website- https://scholarships.gov.in/
How to submit the online application? Should I need the user id and password
to apply for scholarship?
Both Fresh and Renewal ( Read Beloe Section of the registration process)
Can I edit the information already saved and up-to what time?
All the information can be edited till the closure of application form After the application form is closed, you will not be able to edit it.
Which fields in the application form are mandatory ?
red asterisk (*) will required feild.
Which fields Institute/State can edit ?
edited felt are: Gender, Gender,Religion,Category,Profession,Annual Income,Aadhar Number,Disability,Day Scholar/Hostlar,Mode of Study,IFSC Code,Account No.,Admission Fees and Tution Fees.However, corrections made by the Institute/State, if any,
would be conveyed instantly to the student through SMS/email
What is UID number/Aadhaar Number?
Its your 16 digit aadhar id number.
Can I apply as a Fresh if I am a Renewal candidate ?
If you are renewal candidates then you cannot do this. If you apply for fresh candidates, your application will be reacted.
Would the Login credentials be sent by SMS?
yes! you can sand candidates username id or password via SMS.
How to track the status of my application ?
To check your status, you need an application ID and an option to “Check your status” after login, along with your date of birth.
Contact Detail Of NSP
For any quires for contact for helpline number [0120 – 6619540] And email id- [email protected]
If you have any other problem related to National Scholarship Portal, you can collect information from their official website.