Odisha Voter List 2020: In today’s post, we will know about the official website released by the Election Commission of Odisha State. In this post, you can download your voter ID card in PDF format.
The CEO (Chief Electoral Office) will know all the important information about Odisha.
So that you can know all the important information related to this scheme. With this, the voter list by name, voter list can also be downloaded.
And information about the benefits and purpose of the website will also be available through this post.
About Odisha Voter List 2020
By the way, we all know that voting is our fundamental right. All the citizens of our country have the freedom to choose the leader of their choice.
Which is completed by the voting process? Citizens of Odisha state can also download their voter ID list and a PDF copy of the ID online. Today’s post is about the Voter ID card related to Odisha state.
Basic detail of Odisha Voter List
|Name||Odisha Voter List|
|Depatment||Chief Electoral Officer (CEO)|
|Beneficiary||People of Odisha|
|Main Objective||Provide Voter ID Card|
Benefit of Odisha Voter ID Card
By the way, Voter ID has all the benefits. This gives evidence that you have been able to use your opinion. You can play an important role in forming a government by selecting the candidate of your choice.
This card obtained by the government gives you a strong proof of being a citizen of the country and with the help of this letter, it is mandatory for you to use it in government and non-governmental activities.
It can be said that this is one of your main documents category.
How to Download Odisha Voter List?
To check the list of Voter IDs in your area, you can download the list by following the procedure given below. You just have to follow some rules.
- First of all, you have to visit the CEO’s official website.
- After coming to the home page, click on the “view electoral roll” button which appears below the option of ‘For Voters’.
- Now you will come to this page.
- After giving information on this page in Select District> Select Assembly Constituency> Select Booth.
- Fill the captcha and click the “OK” button.
- After this, click below “Download Mother ERoll“.
- You can remove this copy.
Search Name on Odisha Voter List
Just follow some simple steps. then you will search out your voter ID list via this process.
- Visit the Official website of CEO Odisha.
- Click For Voters section
- Search Your “Name in the Voter List“
- Now you will be redirected to this page.
- Give some information.
- Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Age, DOB, Gender, State, District, Locate on Map, Assembly Constituency.
- Fill the captcha code.
- Click on Search Button.
- Fax- 0674-2536645 (O)
- E-Mail- email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
F&Q About Odisha Voter List
How can I register in voter list?
To register you in this, you can register this card by going to the nearest Tehsil office or other government centers.
How can find my name in vot list?
just follow the simple step by step process.
Home>For Voters>View Electrol Roll>Fill Info>Search.
How to download voter list?
Home>For Voters>View Electrol Roll>Fill Info>Search>Download Mother ERoll.
How to check if your name is already there on the voter list?
With the help of this link, you can check your name on the list. Click Here
I hope that through this post you will have become aware of all the important information related to Odisha Voter List 2020.
How you can check and download the online voter list name through Odisha website. Through this post you will have learned all the important information.