If you are also a student who deserves a scholarship then this article is for you. PFMS Scholarship is an online portal with the help of all your students whose scholarship has not yet come, so with the help of the public financial management system, a program announced by the government, the student is able to take his scholarship directly into his account.
In this post, you will know your payment status and more information about such as eligibility, criteria, and document process. how to apply this process.
I will provide brief information about the Central government scholarship scheme in.
- About PFMS Scholarship (Overview)
- Under PFMS Scholarship List of Student
- How to Process Know Your Payments?
- Go to the official website of the PFMS (https://pfms.nic.in/)2. Click the option of Know your payment3. Fill the Some ask information4. After filling information and then click for Search…5. Now the selected result will be in front of you
- PFMS Transaction For Finance Year
- How to Track NPS Payment Status?
- Apply Online PFMS Scholarship Form?
- Renewal Steps For PFMS Scholarship
- F & Q About PFMS Schloarship Scheme
- PFMS Helpline Number
About PFMS Scholarship (Overview)
PFMS whose full form is public financial management system. It is a complete scheme of Central Government which is for students (Include all student).
Students of this scheme can directly view scholarships directly in their bank account, as well as the live status of their payment status through their official site https://pfms.nic.in/.
The project started in the year 2008-09 as a Pilot project in four states Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Bihar, and Mizoram.
After the initial phase of establishing a network in MGNREGS, NRHM, SSA, and PMGSY Ministries / Departments, it has been decided to do a national rollout of CPSMS (PFMS) to link the financial network of Central, State Governments and State Government agencies.
Planning was included in the 12th Plan initiative of the Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance. This scheme was for all those students who are not financially competent.
We have provided information about this scheme below in full detail.
Basic Detail of PFMS Scholarship
In this table i provide a basic detail of these scheme such as start date, lunched by, main aim etc.
|Public Financial Management System Scholarship (PFMS)
|Govt of India
|Candidates should be at least pass 10th class
Benefits Of PFMS Scholarship Scheme
The main benefit of the public finance management system is that they are expected to give excellent performance in higher education in renowned colleges and universities.
This scheme will prove to be very effective for students who are poor and belong to economically backward society. Students will be able to carry on education without worrying about finances and poverty.
There are more advantages to this scheme that we will know with the help of the following list.
- Automatic Payments
- Time Saver & Easy To Use
- Direct Scholarship Transfer
- Fast PFMS Scholarship Renewal
- Easy PFMS Status Check Online
- Easy Helpline Direct Contact Support
Under PFMS Scholarship List of Student
Below we have provided the list of students under this scheme, you can benefit the students with the help of this list.
These benefited students in Post-Matric, Pre-Matric, Up-gradation of Merit, National Means cum Merit, Top Class Education Scholarship to Universities / College Students National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education for selected category students like SC, SAT, OBS, & General Candidates.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Scholarship to Universities / College Students
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
The eligibility criteria under this scheme should be the mandatory criteria for which the list has been provided below.
|1. Must Be Indian Citizens
|2.Family Anual Income Below under 6 lacs
|3. Age limit Should be Minimum 18- 25 Years
|4. Student Must be minimum pass out 10th standard.
PFMS Scheme Bank List
We have provided below the bank list issued by this PFMS, with the help of this you can know your bank and or you can go to the official website and you can also know the status of your bank by entering the bank name, post name, IFSC code and PIN code.
All Selected Bank list Available Below Sections
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
If you have not received your bank’s list in the above list, then you can check your official status by visiting the official website of PFMS.
Important Document (Required)
As you know, whether there is any scheme or other government benefit, there are special criteria given by the government to meet a qualified person, so that the benefit of that scheme can be extended to all the people.
In such a situation, an important document is also required for a scholarship by PFMS. Which is described below.
- Aadhar Card (Identity Purpose)
- Class 12th Pass out Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipts
How to Process Know Your Payments?
To know your payment to the candidates, you have to follow the below-given process.
First of all, you have to go to the official website and for that, you have to click on Know Your Payment. You can know the details of your payment by filling in your required information in the column.
Go to the official website of the PFMS (https://pfms.nic.in/)
2. Click the option of Know your payment
3. Fill the Some ask information
4. After filling information and then click for Search…
5. Now the selected result will be in front of you
By following all these steps, you will be able to know the status of your payment easily.
PFMS Transaction For Finance Year
Public Financial Management System conducts transactions in lakhs every day, which is in crores, according to the recent report, PFMS has done 14,27,56,721 transactions, amounting to 2,60,096 Crores.
This institution sends payment to selected candidates every day
How to Track NPS Payment Status?
Follow Some Procedure To Track NPS Payment Status.
- Go to the Official website
- Click NPS Track Status
- Fill up Bank Account Number, NSP Application id
- Word Verification
- Search Here
Apply Online PFMS Scholarship Form?
Candidates have to follow the following points for the scholarship registration process.
- For the registration process, you have to go to the official website Pfms.nic.in.
- After coming to the home page, you have to click on “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration”.
- After coming to the registration page, you select the university/college student.
- Select the following details.
- Year of passing Class 12th
- Education board
- Bank account number / IFSC code
- After clicking the drop-down menu, select the category and search.
- After searching, your details will be automatically felt.
- After this, the candidates enter the mobile number and email id.
- Username and password
- Fill up the captcha code
- Upload your required document
- Finally, click to submit.
By following these processes, you can easily complete the registration press. This process is very easy to complete.
Renewal Steps For PFMS Scholarship
The process of renewing PFMS Scholarship foam is given below.
- Go to the official website
- Select ‘PFMS Scholarship Student Registration
- Pick the year of study of class 12
- Provide Bank account/IFSC code
- Click the search button
- After searching automatic file your information
- out as it is renewal by the student.
- Enter the Mobile number. & receive the OTP
- Enter the OTP.
- Verify the email ID.
- Create their User ID & Password in the next step.
- Click on Submit Button.
F & Q About PFMS Schloarship Scheme
Q 1 Application date for PFMS SCHOLARSHIP ?
Ans. There is no latest information about the application date of PFMS scholarship so far, if any information about the latest Date comes from the PFMS official website, we will make it available to you through this article on our website.
Q 2 If the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card number is not linked to the bank account, can it be paid?
Ans. It depends on Aadhar based payment (PFMS / dbt payment) is preferred by PFMS.
But if the Aadhaar card number is not linked to the bank account, then that payment will be rejected by the bank, in such a situation PFMS can also make bank account-based payment instead of Aadhaar based payment.
In this case, make sure that your Aadhaar link should be there.
Q 3 What is PFMS?
Ans. PFMS means Public Financial Management System is a system that is used by government agencies for direct benefit transfer.
In this, students get scholarship directly from their account
Q 4 Who are the eligible students of PFMS?
Ans. 12th pass student
Those who are 14-25 years old
Annual family income should be 8 lakhs
Q 5 Does Renew pfms scholarship student registration?
Ans. Yes! Student can renew next scholarship session.
PFMS Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number- 1800-118-111
Mail Address of PFMS
O / o Controller General of Accounts Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure Public Financial Management System – PFMS 3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg New Delhi – 110001
Emergency Contact Support
If you have more emergency related to this scheme then you have contact with the number given below.
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
Finally, with the help of this post, you must have known all the information related to the PFMS scholarship . If you are also a student, then you too will come under this scheme.
We have collected the information given in this post from the official site pfms.nic.in. For more information visit it.