TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status: In this post, we have introduced the online smart card by the Department of Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNEPDS), Government of Tamil Nadu.
Through which the residents of the state can see the status of their ration card within one minute.
You can apply TNEPDS smart card download, add a new member in ration card online in Tamil Nadu, and latest ration card through www.tnpds.gov.in portal.
This smart ration issued by the Tan government is the main document for poor families.
With the help of which you are provided in the ration card subsidy rates received by the states.
- About TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2020
- Important Links of TNPDS Smart Ration Card (TN)
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Mobile App
- TNPDS Online Application Form
- TNPDS Offline Application Form
- Track Ration Card Status
- Process To Register Complain TNPDS
- Helpdesk Support of TNPDS
- F&Q About TNPDS Smart Ration Card
About TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2020
You can avail online services of Tamil Nadu in this online portal. There are 4 types of ration cards distributed mainly by the state government.
This ration card is of type Light Green cards, White cards, No commodity card & Khaki cards, etc.
You can easily get to know about the status of your smart ration card using tnpds.gov.in.
Basic Knowledge of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
|Name||Smart Ration Card|
|Department||Food Supply and Consumer Protection|
|Beneficiary||People of T.N State|
|Main Objective||Distribution of Smart Ration Card|
Benefits of during COVID-19 Crises
In this crisis of COVID-19, subsidized food items like pulses, oil, rice, sugar, etc.
are being provided free of cost to ration cardholders in the TDS store marked by the government to the poor families of the state.
And the assistance amount of 1000 / – has been provided in the bank account of each head of the family.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Profit
The poor families whose financial status is weak with the Smart ration card received by the state. By distributing ration cards to such families, their families have to be self-sufficient by distributing food items at low prices, so that their life can progress.
And he could make his family happy and prosperous.
With this ration card, their families get a lot of rebates in the government scheme.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card main Objective
The main objective of Smart Ration Card is for the families of the state. The main objectives given below are shown.
- Fraudulent practices happening to poor families will be prevented.
- The natives will have authentic information.
- The printing and distribution process of ration cards can be banned.
- There will be considerable time savings through online mode.
- Applying smart ration through online medium will become much easier.
- There will be transparency in the government’s system through digital ration cards.
Important Documents of Smart Ration Card
In order to apply for a smart ration card online, you will need some important documents. Which will make the online process complete easily.
- Aadhar Card (head of the family)
- Electricity bill
- Pan card
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Recent Size Photography Pass
Which Type of TNPDS Smart Ration Card?
This card is distributed by the Tamil Nadu government according to the financial condition of the smart card family and their problems.
The support available in these ration cards is different.
This ration card is mainly of four types, whose information is given below.
- Khaki Cards
- White Cards
- Light Green Cards
- No Commodity Card
Important Links of TNPDS Smart Ration Card (TN)
You can also take advantage of some other services on this portal. Direct can go to that page through the link given below.
|Citizen login login||Click|
|Status of Request||Click|
|Add Member in card||Click|
|Card Related Service Request Status||Click|
|Send Feedback / Complaint Send Here||Click|
|Change of Address in card||Click|
|Family Head Member Change||Click|
|TN Smart Ration card status||Click|
|Change Sugar Card to Rice Card||Click|
|Remove Family Member from the ration card||Click|
|Card Surrender / Cancellation for ration card||Click|
|TN Smart Ration Card Online Registration Apply Here||Click|
|Corrections of Details (Name, Age, etc.,) in smart ration card Click Here||Click|
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Mobile App
You can check the status of the card with the help of a smart ration card through your mobile app very easily. This app is available on both Android and IOS stores.
TNPDS Online Application Form
TNPDS One can apply for smart ration cards via an online portal. By following the procedure given below, you can easily register your registration in it.
- first of all, visit the official website of the TNDPS online portal.
- Click on the “smart card application” available on the home page.
- Register by yourself in this portal.
- Fill all basic detail available on the application form.
- attached the all required document.
- After filling all the information, you have to click the button related to it.
- After submitting the application form, you will generate the reference number.
- Which you have to handle carefully for the feature.
TNPDS Offline Application Form
You can also apply smart ration card through offline, for this you can easily register by following some of the below given procedures.
- First of all, you have to contact the concerned ration shop or government office.
- After this, you will get the application form. You can also download this application form online.
- After filling the form completely, you should attach the necessary documents.
- Submit it to the concerned department.
- You will be given a reference number. Whom to handle.
- In this way, you can apply for an offline TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
Track Ration Card Status
After applying the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card, you will need to know that the process has been asked up to where. To check the status of your card, follow the procedure given below.
- Visit official site
- Click “Application status“
- Enter Registration number
- Click submit button
- your application status process is done.
Process To Register Complain TNPDS
Follow the procedure given below to enter any type of Complan related to Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System portal (TNPDS).
- Vist Home Page – Click
- Click on “Register a complaint“
- Enter Required detail
- Mobile no.
- Description of the complaint
- Click to the Submit button.
Helpdesk Support of TNPDS
Contact Support- 1967 or 1800-425-5901 (code 9773904050 )
F&Q About TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Only those people who have a ration card and have any type of problem can use SMS services.
Through this post, you must have known about all the important & related to TNPDS Smart Ration Card. How you can check status and register from www.tnpds.gov.in online portal.
You have learned all through this post. If you have any type of questions other than this, you can contact them by visiting the official website.