YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021: The YSR Pension Kanuka scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh government of the department of rural development. Under this scheme, the pension will be provided to all categories of beneficiaries of the state.
Today in this post we will know about YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme like YSR, selection process, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, and how to apply?
We will cover all these points in this post. Through which you can know about the Scheme of Andhra Pradesh Government.
- About YSR Pension Kanuka List 2020
- Types of Pension available YSR Pension Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria YSR Pension Kanuka
- Age Criteria of YSR Pension Kanuka
- Important Documents
- Process of Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Selection of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
- How To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status?
- Check Beneficiary List of YSR Pension via Online
- Helpline Number YSR Scheme
- F&Q About YSR Pension Kanuka List
About YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021
Under YSR pension Kanuka launched by the Andhra Pradesh government, the people of poor backward classes and economically incapable families of the state will be provided with pension assistance.
Which will upgrade the lives of people living from society, so that they can run smoothly in life? The state government will benefit the beneficiaries under the Chief Minister’s scheme by the Honorable Jaganmohan Reddy to the elderly, widows, and the disabled.
You can join this scheme and form letters of this scheme. The beneficiary will be provided assistance in various stages according to the category.
Pension Kanuka Scheme Basic Details
|Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launch By||CM of AP (Jaganmohan Reddy)|
|Main Purpose||Pension disbursement|
|Department of||Rural Development Govt of A.P|
|Beneficiary||Peoples of State|
Types of Pension available YSR Pension Scheme
In this scheme started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the beneficiaries who are eligible for pension are given the benefit of this scheme under 12 different types of categories. The table below shows the category of pension beneficiaries.
|Old age||Toddy tappers||Single Women|
Pension Incentive Amount of YSR Scheme
The incentive amount given in these twelve types of pensions is also of different types, which is described according to the type of pension below.
|Scheme NAme||Incentive Amount|
|Old age ➡ 2250/-||Transgender ➡ 3000/-|
|Weavers ➡ 2250/-||Fisherman ➡ 2250/-|
|Widow ➡ 2250/-||Single Women ➡ 2250/-|
|Disabled ➡ 3,000/-||CKDU ➡ 10,000/-|
|Toddy tappers ➡ 2250/-||Traditional Cobblers ➡ 2250/-|
|ART ➡ 2250/-||Dappu Artists ➡ 3000/-|
Eligibility Criteria YSR Pension Kanuka
In this scheme, the beneficiary will be eligible only if they are under the following conditions. Below is the point of these terms
- The beneficiary should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Should fall under the poverty line (BPL).
- There should not be any kind of scheme.
- The person should not have a job in government services.
Age Criteria of YSR Pension Kanuka
In this scheme, the age limit has been set in the scheme for the beneficiary selection process. The benefit of this scheme will be given only after coming under this time limit.
|Scheme Name||Age Critreria|
|Old age||60 years of age or above|
|Weavers||50 years of age or above|
|Widow||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|Disabled||Minimum 40% disability and [No age limit]|
|Toddy tappers||50 years and above|
|Transgender||18 years of age or above|
|Fisherman||50 years of age or above|
|Single Women||Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years|
|Traditional Cobblers||40 years of age|
|Dappu Artists||50 years of age|
To get eligibility in this scheme, some important documents will be required, after verification, you will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- age Proof Certificate
- pension type documents
- Aadhar Card of Applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Full filled application form
Process of Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
If you are fully qualified for all the above eligibility and criteria, then you will have to download the application form in the next process. The process of which is as follows.
- Visit Official site of sspensions.ap.gov.in
- Click the button “Latest Verification Form”
- After the click button, you will see the PDF application form of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- This application form clicks to download.
- And attach all the related documents with this downloaded form and submit it to the concerned department.
Selection of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
The above action will be taken after the pension form submitted by you comes to the concerned authorities.
- First of all, you will apply to the Gram Panchayat or other related office.
- The official approval letter of the department will be sent to the Gram Sabha.
- After passing the proposal of all the villages, it will be forwarded to MPO officers.
- This paper will be verified through government department offices like MPO and Municipal Corporation.
- After verification of your form, the pension will be distributed to the beneficiary through the government office related to Gram Panchayat by the bank.
How To Search YSR Pension Kanuka List Status?
Check to search YSR Pension Kanuka list status just follow some simple steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of Govt of AP.
- Click the button on Search Pension Status.
- you will see two option in displayed
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Select your desired option
- Fill required detail
- Click to Go button
- Status information seems on your screen.
Check Beneficiary YSR Pension Kanuka List via Online
If you want to Check the Beneficiary List of YSR Pension via Online So, Follow Step by Step Process.
- Visit the Official site and click on this link.
- Select Some Following information
- And Click to Go Button
- The beneficiary List seems on your screen.
Helpline Number YSR Scheme
If you have any other complaint related to this scheme, you can contact directly with the help line number given below.
- Email Id: email@example.com
- No: 0866 – 2410017
- Address – SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY 2nd floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
F&Q About YSR Pension Kanuka List
Q.1 How can I apply for YSR pension Kanuka?
Ans. If you are eligible for YSR Pension Kanuka, after reading this post, after you download the form, after submitting all the required documents with this form, submit it to the government office.
Q.2 How do I check my AP pension status online?
Ans. After you visit the website…
Search Pension Status.
you will see two option in displayed
Select your desired option
Fill required detail
Click to Go button
By following this procedure, you can easily see the status of your pension.
Q.3 Who is eligible for pension AP?
Ans. In this scheme, citizens of the state who fall under the poverty line. Such people are currently eligible for this scheme.
Q.4 How many types of YSR pensions are there?
Ans. There are 12 types of pensions are available for AP Citizens such as – Old age, Toddy tappers, Single Women, Weavers, ART, CKDU, Widow, Transgender, Traditional Cobblers, Disabled, Fisherman, Dappu Artists.
Q.5 How can I check my pension status?
Ans. Simply visit the official website and follow some simple step by step guide. Others else read this article you will teach process.
Q.6 How do I find my pension ID number?
Ans. Your pension number is a unique number. Which is written on your pension paper. If you have forgotten your number, you will have to contact your pension provider.
Q.7 What is pension ID number?
Ans. Your application number which is issued by the authorities is called your pension ID number.
Now you must have come to know about the YSR Pension Kanuka List through the post, how to apply in this scheme.
What are the types of this scheme and what is the main objective of this scheme? We all know through this post. If you are eligible for this scheme, apply today to get it.