YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: The scheme was launched on 15 October 2019 under the Agriculture Department of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme is an important welfare scheme launched by the farmers in the states.
Which provides monetary benefits to the farmers.
All the farmers of the state can become eligible for benefits by registering their registration in the ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in online portal by following the steps.
Through this post, you can know the relevant information like AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme beneficiary list, the inquiry process, and payment status, etc. through this post.
Continue this post for more information.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List AP
- Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Latest Updates of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Process of Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- F&Q About YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List AP
This is a very important scheme launched by the Government of Andhra State. Assistance amounting to Rs. 13,500 / – is provided to the farmers covered under it for 5 years.
Along with this, the government will provide zero interest rates, free borewell, cold storage, and food processing units for the farmers. Which will progress the farmer of the state?
Basic Detail of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Types of||Welfare Scheme|
|Govt||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Department||Agriculture Department, Govt. of (AP)|
|Beggining||15th Oct 2019|
|Incentive Amount||13,500/- Rs. per annum for (5 years)|
|Launch By||Mr.Jagan Mohan Reddy|
You will need important documents to apply online in this scheme. The list of which has been provided below.
- BPL card
- dentity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Income Proof
- Caste certificate
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Details of bank account
- Proof of Land registration
- Passport Size Photograph
- Recognizable proof records
- Proof for the landless farmers
- Residential proof of the candidate
- Enrollment declaration from the state Framers Association
To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the farmers to be under certain criteria.
- Beneficiary must be a resident of Andhra State. And he is related to agriculture.
- All small, marginal farmers and agricultural tenants who cultivate within 5 acres of the state will be eligible for benefits.
- The farmers of the state should be a resident of the state for a long time.
- The farmer should not have the benefit of any other assistance.
Although this scheme has many features, but we will know about some main features.
- An amount of Rs. 13,500 / – will be given to the farmers every year.
- It is a 100 % funded scheme.
- The amount provided is transformed by DBT mode.
- This scheme is a promise made under an election agenda.
- A real-time governance society (RTGS) facility is used to find beneficiaries.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
The benefit of this scheme will be given to such landowners who have cultivable land near them, they do collective agriculture. An annual amount of Rs.13500 / – is provided to such a beneficiary.
And under the central government scheme PMKISAN, a benefit of Rs 6,000 / – is given separately per year.
This includes farmers from all classes such as Scheduled Castes (Scheduled Castes), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC), and minority categories.
Latest Updates of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Recently, on Wednesday, April 22, 2022, Special commissioner, agriculture Mr. H Arun Kumar has made a big announcement in the hits of farmers. Under this, the financial assistance of Rs. 5500 / – for purchasing seeds to farmers, SC / ST/minority / BC category beneficiary farmers will be transferred to their bank account 7500 / -.
Apart from this, farmers who cultivate the land of endowment departments.
They will also be provided an amount of Rs. 7500 / -. The list of all eligible farmers will be displayed by the district administration in the Gram Panchayat office.
And from May 15, 2022, seed supply through the state’s Rythu Bharosa centers will be provided at concessional rates.
If the farmer whose name is not in this list can contact MEO (Divisional Extension Officer) till 10 May.
Process of Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- First of all, Visit the official website of AP Govt.
- Click on the Login button on the home page.
- For Login Enter username & password.
- The next process is you will see AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application.
- Fill all details and upload the required documents.
- After that, Please recheck enter your all details.
- Submit the Application Form Button.
- Download your Application form.
- Ragistration porcess is done.
Procedure to Edit Beneficiary Details
For this, you should follow the steps given below after logging in as per the procedure given above.
- Click to Edit option.
- you will see a new page.
- check your form & edit some details.
- After that, click to the next “Submit” button.
if not matched “select details” then your form will be “rejected”
Procedure to Check Status
For this, you can easily check your status by following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click to log in.
- Eligible detail will be shown on your dashboard.
- Enter Khata number in the box.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa List will me seem on your screen.
F&Q About YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
How can I check my Rythu bharosa status?
After coming on the website, after giving your relevant information (application number), easily check the status of your application.
How can I check YSR Rythu bharosa beneficiary list?
After logging into the official website, you easily check your list.
Who qualifies for Rythu bharosa?
Poor farmers of Andhra Pradesh state who have less than 5 acres of land will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
How can I apply for Rythu bharosa online?
You can easily apply online after following the procedure given in this post.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status?
After visiting the site of https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/, you can easily check the status of your payment after submitting the Aadhaar Number, and the Captcha Code.
I hope, you have got information about YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022. How can you access Eligibility, Farmer List, Registration, Benefits through this online post?
You can collect other information by visiting the official website for more information.